Saturday 1 December 2012

Welcome to the X Zela blog! :)

Hello my name is Xela. :)  (Xelador Resident)

I am an avatar in the virtual world Second Life, and the owner of the store X Zela currently only on the Second Life online marketplace.

X Zela sells avatar clothing, shapes, accessories, and more.


This blog is a place for me to post information regarding my store.

I would also like the X Zela blog to be an area for my customers to speak to me or comment about my products.
You will need to sign up to the blog to comment. Questions, comments, ideas, etc. are all welcome and encouraged by anyone, not just customers. :)


Thank you for checking out the X Zela blog and I hope you enjoy my store :)

Here is the url for my store on the Second Life marketplace: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/124696

No comments:

Post a Comment